Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I knelt to Ms B for consideration of her collar

July 29, 2007 I knelt to Ms B for consideration of her collar
Ending the previous night, Ms B pointed out that it was my responsibility to initiate the next phase of our relationship, stepping into the beginnings of the D/s lifestyle. I have always taken pride in the fact that I do not need anyone to feel a sense of contentment, so long as I am able to give of myself as other have given to me. I felt Ms B had already given me the love and attention that I needed and I did not feel like I had the right to ask for more. I did however feel a great desire to earn more from her. She has a great deal to offer me but she seemed to be teasing me much for her own entertainment as was mine. I felt it is time that I kneel to her and request her to consider me for collaring. Despite my total lack of knowledge of this phase of the D/s lifestyle. I did my best to compose a speech to express my feelings and request for her to take me into consideration. Ms B replied with several questions finally concluding with my agreement that as of this day I am officially handing total control of my mental, physical and emotional well being over to her. In doing so, over the long term, I shall be proving that I might be worthy to be her male submissive as loosely described in the D/s lifestyle. During our interaction I felt a sense of confident excitement and arousal from her questions. This sense of confidence tells me that I had taken enough time to consider the implications of my total submission to her and that I felt good about making this commitment.

No comments: