Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sharing each other, forming deep bonds

Aug 14 2007 Sharing each other, forming deep bonds
On Sunday night Ms B had instructed me that the up stairs room was off limits to me unless invited. This is her home and the upstairs is her space and I can respect that boundary. Additionally she spent some time making preparations in that room and asked me to log in early in the morning for she had a surprise for me. I was delighter to comply and so we met early the next morning. Due to circumstances not under our control we had to post pone the surprise until this morning when I was invited into her room. She had prepared the room to put me to good use as well as share an intimate moment through voice chat. This was a new experience for both of us but it never occurred to me as being uncomfortable or tense. Perhaps I seemed a little gity, and perhaps I suffered some anxiety but I did not realize it at any point. The most intense feeling that consistently crossed my mind was my sensation of awe and connection to her that she was sharing such intimate moments with me. Before we parted ways for the morning Ms B had instructed me to lock my chastity device on myself for the day. Later that morning at work, the events of this morning replayed in my minds eye. As a result I experienced a confined throbbing erection with an uncomfortable amount of pressure on my balls due to the chastity cage clamp design. The squirming sensation was very sensual as my cock grew inside and down the curved cage, filling the space and squeezing the lubricants and air out. In contrast at the same time my balls were being tugged by the cage ball clamp, as the shaft of my cock throbs inside the retaining ring, pushing the cage further away from my pelvis. An hour later and then again it seemed once an hour all day I had a similar experience. I found myself spending a little bit less time sitting to work and more time walking or standing. With each step I felt the light weight cage tugging and jiggling at my genitals with the occasional squirming sensation on my glans. Now that I have returned home I opened my Second life program and once again enjoy the contrasting sensations of my chastity cage after reading a special note from Ms B. More powerful are the deep emotional connections and my confident feelings that yes I am walking the right path, following Ms B.

No comments: