Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ms B settles my emotional distress

You know, I find it strange how life can always surprise you. I had always felt like I was the one in control of my feelings, speaking out to my partner to help them deal with there emotional distress. Today I had felt a significant amount of emotional distress and I needed to express it in efforts to relieve the pressure. I had two projects on the go that were needing my full attention and quick completion so I was not able to take the time to write out and process my feelings. I had to bottle it up and force myself to focus on the jobs at hand until I made it home this evening. Ms B had logged in just in time to talk it through with me and she was able to settle my distress. She helped me find a center of balance and eased my feelings in a way that has taken much of the weight off my shoulders. This is what I had thought I had done for other people who came to me with there problems and I find it interesting to see this in action from the opposite point of view. My only concern is that I think she must deal with similar feelings as I do but who is there in her life to release her from these emotional pains and burdens? Worse yet, what if I am contributing to her emotional burden and not providing an outlet for her own emotional stability. I am not knowledgeable with my role as submissive to be confident to answer my questions so I defer to rule number one. Trust in that Mistress knows best.

No comments: