Friday, August 10, 2007

Sub space chat in the SL forum

Aug 10, 2007 Sub space chat in the SL forum
After having a busy day at work it was very relaxing to come home and unwind with Ms B. She whisked me off for a shopping trip and such an excursion can really loosen me up. I had a lot of fun chatting and musing with her as we tried on new hair styles and colours. As is with life all good things come to an end but the fond memories shall remain. It was important to Ms B that I supported the Sub chat forum and so I parted form her magnetic company to make a presence with the hope to learn something new. Indeed this topic was new to me in that I have never had the experiences as was described in the discussions. I have heard of sub space in the past but it might come in helpful to have a fresh memory of the topic. Some descriptions suggest that the mind of the sub will slip into a primal state, dream like, narrowly focussed like tunnel vision, vulnerable to suggestion, altered state of mind like a trance, emotions easily manipulated. Each sub might describe there experience differently including the recovering experience sometimes referred to the Sub Drop. Coming down from a high or the recovering from the subspace can have various emotional or mental sensations that all the submissive have agreed that the Dom/me needs to take care for the sub through the whole experience including follow up or aftercare, possibly discovering new emotions a day later. I wish I had something to offer in contribution but this is where the sub chat ended. Simply a topic I could not relate to but perhaps it will help me in the future.

No comments: