Sunday, August 5, 2007

Red, Yellow, Green, Go! BDSM Lists

Aug 4 2007 Red, Yellow, Green, Go! BDSM Lists
I discovered another interesting and extensive BDSM list of likes and dislikes. I love thinking about and choosing my interests from the list with the fantasy of Ms B discovering all the naughty things that interest me. Imagine how she would use this information for mutual entertainment. The annoying part about some lists is when it asks if I specifically “ like “ the mental or physical stimulus. Due to my lack of experiences I cannot place a value on something I do not know, but I want to express my interest in trying it. The only option to select is “ I am open to trying this activity “ and that option is only one step away from saying I don’t have an interest but I will submit. It is hard to describe but I don’t think it looks honest if I ignore the rating scale and select “ Yes, I love this. Give me more! “ For every item that turns me on. Anyways, this was just one example of a BDSM list. Each list has different ways of expressing your interests or experience. I am embarrassed to select some of the topics at all thus once again failing to let that one most important woman know what I am interested in. It is almost easier to present a Red light, yellow light list and note that everything else missing is a big Green light for GO! I prepared a small list like that last week, but I think I can add some details now that I have done more research.

No comments: