Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Natural Origins of my BDSM Fetish

Aug 11, 2007 The Natural Origins of my BDSM Fetish
Today Ms B had suggested that if I were to look into my youth that I would remember situations that I could relate back to my interests in BDSM. As I learned about the subject matter in late 2004 I began to realize that BDSM is a catch all expression to describe many of the behaviours that I had naturally and innocently explored all through my life. To my astonishment my first memory of behaving naturally in this subject matter was as a boy , younger then 12 years old. I was laying in bed with a collection of long thin balloons blown up and tied in rings. I would roll them around my body from upper arms down to my ankles as if they were body bindings or soft futuristic restraints and imagine that I was captured by an aggressive female. I could not remember specifically why she wanted to capture me but it was exciting enough for me to just think that she wanted me under her complete control. These moments of youth is where I discovered my sexuality as I recall the physical arousal and slippery moisture oozing from the tip of my penis. I now related the memory to my extreme arousal to submitting to captivity directly from the superior female persona, control being physically taken away, subjected to bondage, feel of latex, subjected to experimentation, the rush from fear of the unknown and yet the female presence is behaving in a nurturing, caring, possessive tone.

No comments: