Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Public Profile: First Draft

Several days ago Ms B and I had been discussing my public profiles and she had given me an assignment . In approximately 100 worlds, describe myself and what I am looking for in a woman. The following is my first draft:

Growing up in a loving happy family, having adopted many of the positive traits of the role models in my life, I see myself as a well rounded individual. I am patient, attentive listener, eager to contribute, mild mannered gentlemen, polite, respectful of others feelings, thoughtful, considerate, gentle with humour and open to expressing my feelings. Focusing on my goal my independent nature helped created a comfortable lifestyle that I now want to share equally with a mature affectionate woman. Much more then companionship, a relationship growing from friendship into a strong bond of emotional intimacy. A healthy lifestyle with time to enjoy the highs and supporting in the lows, sharing our interests and experiences in positive and creative ways.

No comments: