Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Under consideration results in Immediate changes

July 30, 2007 Under consideration results in Immediate changes
The moment that I had fully committed to Ms B she responded with approval and agreed to take me into her charge as a submissive under consideration of her collar. She immediately handed my Avatar a consideration collar and told me that I will only refer to her as Mistress until she tells me other wise. In wearing the consideration collar I am proving that I am committed to my agreement of our new relationship. She instructed me to revise my Avatars profile thus stating I am under her consideration and that if anyone is displease with me that they should contact her directly. She then set new boundaries to test my resolve for the next week. My Avatar shall remain within her land for 7 days and I will be expected to be online for the duration of my normal routine, real life permitting. She then began testing the functions of my collar, thus forcing my Avatar into animations that I had no control over. As the entertainment of her experimentation subsided and we focused our attention back to building the house my eyes frequently glanced back to the chain leash in her hand that attached to the collar locked upon my neck. I still have this blissful memory of the overwhelming sense of security and heightened feeling of attachment to Ms B. At the end of our time together Ms B added one significant rule for my commitment to her. In real life I am not allowed to play with myself until Ms B gives me permission. Before logging off she assigned me the task of writing a hard limit list that now has taken a massive amount of time to research and document.

No comments: