Monday, August 6, 2007

Just trust in that Mistress knows best.

Aug 5, 2007 Just trust in that Mistress knows best.
I suppose I was in a cocky mood today as Ms B and I were chatting while working on our house. I made some smart ass comments that if we were in public she would not approve, but in private, I believe she could be grinning from ear to ear behind my back. Soon we settled into focusing full attention on the construction with short breaks for consultation. I took this opportunity to mentioned my serious issue with the tool belt. Ms B told me how to fix it but I was terrified to comply so I wasted 10 minutes searching for instructions and options to confirm her directions. Eventually I gave up and clicked the “ finished “ button just as Ms B had described earlier. Praise be to the Goddess, my tool belt was fixed and Ms B was none the wiser that I had doubted her. Returning to work for nearly an hour when suddenly Ms B called me a Brat. I concealed a smirk and shrugged it off because I had no idea she was being serious. She walked past and behind me when out of the corner of my eye I noticed she had armed herself with a crop. I scampered to the ground before her and knelt in panic and confusion. She told me to stand and turn around. The slap of leather against denim shuddered me forward with surprise as the crop landed on my bum cheek. My hand instinctively moved back but stopping in time as the crop began stroking the effected area. The soothing motions evolved into playful vibrating pats in a rhythmic beat, then stopping as Ms B questioned my thoughts. She asked if I had felt the need to defend myself with words to convince her to hold back her disciplinary intentions. I truthfully said no, that I was confused, clueless and only felt the need to kneel at her feet to express my submission. She seemed a little surprised at my answer as I secretly thought of her words from the past that she does not need to justify her actions to me. Just trust in that Mistress knows best.

No comments: