Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pony Play Part 1 : Basic Psychology

Aug 7, 2007 Pony Play Part 1 : Basic Psychology
Sunday night Ms B and a friend took me to explore a pony park. The next day I showed Ms B my pony boy play gear. Then today Ms B presented me with a new tail, Pony Boy hoofs and an animated walk. I think both Ms B and I will very much enjoy playing with this fascinating kink. I have spent a lot of time thinking about what it means to me and these are my impressions. This type of role play allows me the freedom to behave and emote in a simple instinctive animalistic horse like perspective. The wild pony(feral?) is a far cry from the trained show pony so this level of pony development needs to be established before Role play begins. A trained pony is the highest social standing that a pet could be, yet the pony is innocent and does not realize its social stature. Thus the pony must be humble, natural, free from its human inhibitions and pride. The pony would not behave differently if it were to be naked and exposed in public or dressed up in flashy tack because the pony does not have a concept of self image. The Pony must learn to trust and accept the extreme trappings and controls in the hands of the trainer. A pony trainer would require a good measure of patients, self discipline and an astute eye to be a good judge of character. To become a trained pony is a highly submissive behavior and requires self discipline, humility, athletic endurance and a great desire to achieve the goals and aspirations of the trainer. I have many more ideas of what the Pony rituals might entail so I shall continue my discussion some time in the future.

No comments: