Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The human art form, personal appearance.

My activity in the past few days has not inspired me to write in my journal. I had been focussed on work and renovating my front porch and back deck, spending time with friends and family. Ms B and I spent some quality time playing a new game and the topic of BDSM had been some what distant in my mind. It was my desire to fill my writing with relevant thoughts regarding my D/s experiences but today I feel it is necessary to discuss some thing relevant to everyday life. I sat back to analyze my choices for posting images in three public internet profiles and I felt that these photos represented my appearance today and the past two years in an honest and truthful light. Yes I agree that I have been holding on to a rough looking persona that simply does not reflect the desires of the average female in today’s society. I have many silly excuses among some odd philosophical explanations for my behaviour. I could write a book on myself but I think it is best I do not waist your time with explanation. In fact I have been slowly moving in a new direction in life and changing my appearance will be one of the next things that I will be focusing upon. I was very pleased to share the topic with Ms B tonight and receive several constructive suggestions. Despite what I believe the average woman to be looking for in the appearance of a man, I am more motivated to adopt to the personal preferences of Ms B. I suppose in the end I will blend her ideas with my comfort levels and slowly make changes with my appearance.

No comments: