Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Another dumb experiment gone wrong

Aug 6, 2007 Another dumb experiment gone wrong
8 days since I submitted control of my sexuality to Ms B at which point I was not permitted to play with myself. 12 days since my last climax and just yesterday I was granted permission to start playing again. I did not waist time getting started as I was alone in the afternoon, then again form 9 to 12 that night and again this morning from 10 to 1. My self confidence in control was high as I did amazingly well in avoiding a climax until 1 pm. That is when everything went horribly wrong. Sure I could toss out excuses like sleep deprivation and horniness makes me really dumb. It was that split second of time that I was just not thinking and I saw something that made me say, yeah, that has antibacterial properties, it must be safe to try. To make a long story short, let me just say that urethra play is not safe in the hands of the uneducated. As a result of my experiment not only did I loose complete control of the stimulus, but I climaxed without having permission. Then worse yet as the hour passed I discovered that I was having a reaction to the experiment and began to physically suffer as a result. I confessed my sins to Ms B at the first chance I got, but I do not think she understood all the details. I typed out some relevant information and gave it to her in a note card so she could read it in her free time. I did much worse 2 years ago when the doctor educated me and Ms B had warned me again not long ago. The part that bothers me the most is that I really made her upset and worry about me, just adding to her stress. The bottom line is, I knew better so I am submitting myself to Ms B for punishment and fully accepting the consequences.

No comments: