Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My profile matched with a Domme

July 31, 2007 My profile matched with a Domme
In the process of updating my BDSM profile on Alt com I discovered a personality/fetish match with a Domme who happens to live in my home city. A male submissive does not have the luxury of being fussy so I read on. I cannot take this seriously because she is looking for a wide variety of people but this is what caught my attention. Her self proclaimed title being Lady S Spankhard does cause me to worry if it is a reflection upon her preference in something I have no real life experience. Secondly to judge someone for there age of 28 is not fair but I always have reservations about young people in such a delicate position of power. The heading she wrote to summarize her ideas was Creative Lady Domme Seeks Cleaning Slave. The first 5 words are positive pull but the last word “ Slave “ takes me back a step. Cleaning Slave suggests that there is forced repetitive manual labour without compensation, reward or positive motivation. I have to remind myself that this heading is intended to get the readers attention and that I cannot read deeply into it but instead enjoy it for the amusing images in my minds eye. To submit to a scene where the tools of BDSM are used to capture and force me into performing amusing tasks with an erotic tone is a significant turn on. All this musing is fun but with each thought, the very next thing that came to mind is how would Ms B react, what wisdom would she share with me in this regard. It was not until now that I wrote this paragraph that I felt guilty for thinking about the matching profile. Whether I am in the right or wrong full disclosure is my duty, reporting all my honest thoughts to Ms B and trust in that she will deal with me appropriately. My one and only action taken regarding this matching profile is having reported the situation to Ms B. I feel that in this way that I have handled myself, I show her that I am still fully committed to her and the verbal contracts we have made thus far. Further more I have not wavered in my desire to be her collared submissive accept for this annoying boundary of physical distance keeping us apart. Pondering. Worst case scenario, Ms B rents me out for cleaning duty when I need to focus on cleaning my own home. Laughs!

No comments: