Tuesday, July 31, 2007

House construction and family life.

July 28, 2007 7:30 pm House construction and family life.
For the past 27 hours I have focused my energy into building a house along side Ms B in Second life. Much of my intellectual energy is consumed in this project. I found it difficult to think of what to talk about. Fortunately this morning my mind set was tugged in a new direction when Ms B took me out shopping. I was so what dumb founded when our first stop was to look at the selection of Latex wear for men. Ms B asked me what color I liked and I responded that I felt black was a manly main stream but I could be convinced to wear some dark red. She promptly told me that if it were pink that I would be expected to wear it anyways. I was put back with the shock of the suggestion but I mused in agreement that I would wear what she told me too. Although we merely viewed the Latex and shopped at several stores the experience was exciting. It took me a while to calm myself down because my hyperactive mind was making me behave a little bit silly. How embarrassing since I pride myself in behaving cool and composed at all times. We ended our shopping trip with the purchase of several trendy outfits more fitting for public occasions. I have so much appreciation for Ms B for taking me shopping, helping me out and caring for me.
Later that evening one of Ms B’s friends came for a visit. Ms B had wanted to take this young adult male in to her Second Life family and had approached me this night to remind me of the possibilities of him becoming my brother. I figured he would add a greater source of entertainment for Ms B so in this light I must support her decision. I do not wish to dwell on the possible negative effects so I respectfully wish to ask for my privacy of thoughts in this matter. If Ms B requires my thoughts I will comply.

No comments: