Saturday, July 28, 2007

One of her tools for mutual entertainment.

July 19, 2007 8:00 pm Sub meeting and my punishment epiphany
Still sitting naked on the couch with rumbling tummy, I ported my Avatar to sub chat in the Forum of Second Life Software. Reading the real time discussion caused me to start thinking of the helplessness of D/s submission. I thought to my self: You are going to let me make innocent mistakes and then punish me at which point I would take offence that I do not deserve punishment. I believe one of my greatest challenges will be when I am punished for something that I do not understand. Something that I feel is unwarranted and that I have words to say in my defence but I am not given the space to debate my case. I do not think there is any point in punishing someone who does not understand why and is not openly accepting the consequences. A reasonable balance for the punishment to fit the crime is another issue for the sub, or so I thought. Perhaps I missed the power perspective. In fact it is much of the appeal for the dominant to play with the sub in this way. Perhaps I should free my mind from the confines of fairness and live for the experience and trust that the dominant is working her magic with the tools of her trade.

No comments: