Saturday, July 28, 2007

Letting go of my long past relationship angers

July 19, 2007 6:00 pm Letting go of my long past relationship angers
Ms B voiced with me discussing some of my past experiences where she discovered I expressed some agitation of the past relationships in my life. She attempted to disarm my intensity and told me to remove my shirt. At first I was confuse since I was not sure if she meant Adrien, my character in second life or my self IRL. She bluntly stated that anything she tells me to do on voice was real life so I happily removed my shirt without any thought. My next thought was simple bliss feeling how much cooler I felt considering my house was so hot. We moved forward discussing my distant past where I was still expressing agitation so she promptly told me to remove my pants. Again I did not hesitate and happily sat on my couch in underwear and socks while we chatted. Not long after she told me remove my underwear and again I promptly did so, feeling safe, alone in the privacy of my home. I had released my frustration over my past and became less agitated but Ms B had to go unexpectedly, thus leaving me naked without instructions and a glimmer of hope she might be back later. I struggled for an hour wondering how to get to the kitchen and feed my hunger without showing off to the neighbourhood. Despite my predicament I felt a huge weight lifted from my mind after having someone hear my frustration and releasing my pain from the distant past.

No comments: