Saturday, July 28, 2007

This feels like the right path.

Perhaps I have been walking a long lonely road. Perhaps I did not see it as such because I have been independent for the majority of my adult life. My first realization that I had male submissive inclinations as described to me in the D/s life style was in the winter of 2004. The past 2 ½ years I have experimented and explored with my fetishes in private or over the internet with much entertainment and pleasure. It is easy for me to indulge in most of the physical aspects of BDSM as an individual who is in complete control. What is missing in my life is to be able to hand over this control to someone I can trust with my mental and physical well being. I recently met an amazing mature and experienced woman who has offered me the opportunity to explore the D/s lifestyle in a long distance relationship where I can willingly submit myself, body, mind and soul to her complete control. Due to the circumstances of our present lives we both agreed that we cannot treat our potential relationship as if we will become a real life couple. How ever we have embarked upon the journey of creating a D/s relationship through the second life software. Further more I have committed to submitting myself in a real life capacity as best we can simulate so long as I remain single, living 2000 miles away, here in Calgary.

My first goal is to return to her all the rewards that I can possibly give of myself within the confines of our virtual life together. I hope to learn from her how my personality might be shaped to suit, serve, please and submit to a dominant woman who shares my interests in BDSM. With any luck she will better prepare me to meet that one special lady that I could share the rest of my life with.

Sincerely,

Adrien Weeks.