Sunday, July 29, 2007

Grounding effect. Placing this relationship into perspective.

July 24, 2007 8:00 am Grounding effect. Placing this relationship into perspective.
Ms B asked me if I would be willing to kneel before her in public. She was specifically asking Adrien my Avatar in Second life. I said yes, most definitely Yes. I added that I would do this in real life as well. As I internalized this commitment my stress responses sparked and I mentioned to Miss Beaumont that making this commitment was real to me in that I was physically shaking. I think Ms B sensed that I have been taking our relationship a little too seriously. We are building a life together within a simulated internet game world environment. Yes our feelings are real but we are forgetting the reality of our personal lives, having the potential to prevent us from moving to a real life arrangement. She admitted that she must struggle with this and it troubles her as much as it does me. I suppose I must be satisfied in the reality that our relationship in Second life is a learning experience to help me move forward in my Real life, what ever that my become. My goal remains that I am able to enrich her real life at least as much or more then she enriches mine.

No comments: