Monday, July 30, 2007

Confirmation: My sexuality is still within my control.

July 25, 2007 7:30 am Confirmation that my sexuality is still within my control.
It pleases me so much to be able to chat with Ms B both in the evenings and in the mornings. This morning was an amusing situation for me because I woke early from an uncontrollable sensation of arousal. I had been abstaining from self pleasure with the intent to offer Ms B the power to control my sexuality. As the days go on I experience more and more moments where I am aroused and frustrated with my self imposed abstinence. It seems to me I get a little silly as I seek ways to distract my focus from my horny erections. This morning I experimented on a different erogenous zone with some peppermint lubricant but the end result only left me desiring more stimulation in both erogenous zones. If only I were not embarrassed to explain all the details to Ms B because I am sure she would have been very amused at my compounded frustration. In the end Ms B decided that due to her situation in RL that it was best that I have control over my sexuality as I see fit until Ms B tells me other wise. In light of this I plan to relieve my frustrations late tonight and I am very curious how Ms B will react when she learns of it.

No comments: