Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ms B suddenly made our relationship feel very real.

July 23, 2007 8:00 am Ms B suddenly made our relationship feel very real.
This morning Ms B trusted me with something very precious. I would like to think her motivations were purely an instinctive bonding behavior because this dramatically increased my emotional attachment to her. I suppose it does not matter what her motivations were but the fact that it did move me deeply. At first I was stunned as my eyes caressed the image of the two attractive ladies in the picture. The picture seemed to be taken in a casual family environment as they were both well dressed and posing naturally as if in public. My eyes focused upon Ms B as I knew the color of her hair. This image of her seeming so youthful I remarked how this must be an older picture. Then realizing that I had better let her know how I like the picture I promptly expressed truthfully that I found these young ladies to be attractive in appearance. The pressure was still upon me as my time had been stretched beyond its limits. I had to firmly inform my intention to log off as I was late to leave for work As I drove to work, I recalled the image of her face again flashed in my minds eye. My heart was racing and I became very aroused as I thought of the fact that she wanted to share this with me. Wow, over and over again I could not get over my feelings of how real this made it feel. The intensity of emotions that she wants to share her private self with me and the level of trust she has in doing so.

No comments: