Saturday, September 22, 2007

Training and Correcting my Failures

Over the past 12 days I have been following a new order from Ms B. Each day before I turn on the computer in hopes to spend time with Ms B I must kneel with a specific body posture and focus my mind on her power over me. I experienced many different mental and physical sensation during these experiences and one sensation motivated me to add a stimulus to the normal procedure. I had made these additions in the past two days and then last night I discussed several details with Ms B. She pointed out to me that in adding to her instructions I had changed the intentions of the task. She gently set me back into my place thus correcting the situation and gave me writing assignment that I completed as follows.

This letter is written in the hopes that I have come to a higher understanding that within my D/s relationship, I have surrendered all my power and given you full control over my actions. I understand that you have taken appropriate action by correcting my failure to comply with the structure of my submissive station. I must learn to follow your directions to the letter and I must stop reading into your words. I feel I must apologize for my arrogance in presuming that I know what your intentions are. I must walk the path that you lay out for me and not stray beyond those boundaries. I must remember that each order and direction are specifically designed with a purpose and significant reason. I understand that when I deviate from your path I am loosing the intent of your lesson thus circumventing your power and control over me. Further more I must apologize for my actions in taking liberties without having expressed permission. In closing I wish to reaffirm my intent to meet your expectation as you hold me for consideration to become your collared submissive. I reaffirm that I have surrendered power of my self to you and accept your training, testing and control over my body, mind and soul to what ever ends you see fit.

No comments: