Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sexuality and Begging for Permission

The Dominant has taken responsibility to ensure all my needs are met. The submissives mind should be thinking that the Dominant’s needs, wants and desires come first. My wants and desire are secondary and at some appropriate time it would be my responsibility to express them. I would imagine the proper protocol to express my wants and desires would be to show respect and demonstrate how she has power over me by begging for permission. Although we have discussed this concept in passing I do not have a frame of reference or an example to follow. In the few situation where I felt I had to make an attempt to beg for forgiveness or beg for permission I felt I was sounding insincere and goofy as I fumbled with words. Over the past two months there have been few situations that had required me to seek permission. The majority of my wants and desires are still in my control and my responsibility to attend to. I have lived independent and self sufficient for the majority of my adult life and I took pride in the fact that I did not need to request the participation of another. Now focusing in on my sexual behavior again I took pride in the fact that I did not need to be the sexual aggressor and that I took care of myself as the want and desires grew. My way of expressing my wants and desires to my lovers were typically subtle, non verbal actions such as touching, hugging, kissing or suggestively verbal responses to conversations with sexual undertones. I would be watching my lover to detect signs that she is receptive or aroused and intensify my actions if her reactions were positive. Typically this inspired my lover into initiating the act of love making and that was the emotional ego stroke that has always brought me great pleasure. In the situation where I could not inspire my lover into action I sympathized with her feeling and both physically consoled her and reassured her that I was not disappointed. I do not recall begging or expressing my desire to make love in forceful actions. In my relationship with Ms B I presently have control of my sexual satisfaction during the time we are apart. I typically choose a day of the week when it is least likely that we can interact sexually and so once or twice a week I satisfy my sexual appetite. Having my sexual appetite well under control and satisfied means that I do not experience many days with a burning desire to relieve myself. An important part of asking for anything from the dominant is the honesty and sincerity on the part of the sub. I feel it would be the same requirement when begging for sexual activities and since I do not have many burning desires I have not found a moment where all pieces of the puzzle were in play. In fact most of the time I do not expect to engage in any sexually charged activities. The limitations of a long distance relationship and the real life time constraints are simply too great and it is better to not charge my self only to leave myself feeling disappointed or worse. So I deal with this by eliminating expectations and open my mind to go with the flow.

No comments: