Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ms B and Heroshi Part 4

Hero’s student has now informed him of her motivation to return home, entering in the arranged marriage and full fill the expectations of her family. I want to lead her down the garden path to discover her own desire to explore what Heroshi Takemi can offer. Her stubborn insistence to follow the programming of her family is a hurdle that I am not sure I can leap with logical debate or subterfuge. If I can move her with a romantic and sensual path taking her in the heat of passion then Hero can establish a stronger emotional bond and reduce her viability as wife in the arranged marriage. I did not want to see her bolt but am expecting her to takes drastic steps away from Hero’s path. I will have to force my hand and impose my will upon her in a physical way. This will cause a gap, pushing her away, as she realizes that Hero is enslaving her. Taking away her ability to fulfill the future as dictated by her family will bring her a feeling of shame and this she will blame Hero, rightfully so. The ability for her to recover and seek happiness with Hero will depend on the emotional ties that are established before she looses her family honor. Once she has been enslaved she will have to make a life decision weather to resist her enslavement and suffer the consequences or to embrace the situation and enjoy the rewards of submission. Perhaps time and nurturing can heal all the wounds.

No comments: