Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Expolring a new role. Sept 3

Ms B and I are experimenting with some new roles in our exploration of the D/s lifestyle. Well perhaps it would be new for her but in my case I am role-playing with an established character with a colorful history going back almost three years. To set the stage for the most recent development in his life I would imagine that he was summoned by a messenger to the front gate of the city of Lenn Amar. Once arriving there, a young lady dressed in simple clothing had noticed my presence and commented how my appearance was familiar to her. She suggested she knew my brother and then made a bold statement. I perceived there were deceptions in her explanation of her relationship with my family and I felt it necessary to get to the bottom of this mystery. I suggested that she would not be safe unless she trusted me enough to take refuge on my property. Once she accepted my offer I lead her to the Dojo and began contemplating a plan to get to the bottom of this mystery woman. First I must send message to my brothers and get some idea of what is going on. Mean while I shall treat her as a guest while assessing the degree of threat she might represent to my little empire in the oasis.

No comments: