Saturday, November 3, 2007

Shaving my Pubic Hair.

As per MsB’s request I finally picked up the clippers and began shaving my genital hair. I began by cutting my hair short with scissors in an attempt to reduce the work load on my electric shaver. Upon experimented with my beard trimmer the blade nicked and scratched my skin. I was sure there was a better tool for this length of hair so I chose to stop at the drug store and found a trimmer that provides a small amount of distance from the cutter blades. It has an attachment much like a comb but I was still cautious fearing that the soft crinkly skin of my scrotum could still get nipped in the blades. Stretching out my skin provided some improved safety but was still tedious and a slow process. Next I used my shaver for the final process but much to my surprise this was the easiest step. The electric shaver could not cut the longer hairs so after about an hour of shaving I gave up with the intention to finish up another time. Stroking the surface of my skin I feel what I called the porcupine effect. Those longer hairs that the shaver missed are sharp or pointy. The skin of my scrotum feels moist, cool and clammy. All in all the experience was somewhat unremarkable. Perhaps the stress from using cutting tools around my genitals had prevented my arousal during the experience. Aesthetically, it is an odd looking transition from the body hair on my tummy and legs to that of my genitals.

No comments: