Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Drama Among Guild Leaders?

Having waited until last night before taking my first action, I spoke to Lord Cougar regarding the Takemi Dojo and Syclya resigning. It was a surprise to him because my mention of this topic was the first word he had heard. He asked me for details but I felt it was best that he read the information that had already been posted on the forum. Later, as a result he ask me to make time for a formal meeting and then he directed me to the Forum for more details. Much to my surprise I discovered two more new issues that I believe are not coincidental with Syclya’s departure. The leader of the free crafters association had posted her tentative leave of absence from Phoenix Rising and her guild so that she might consider whether she might want to leave permanently. Then I discovered that Lord Cougar had just accepted the resignation of the leader of the Dominants guild. Following that, Lord Cougar posted a comment under the Dojo Meeting, and I quote “We're going to talk about why Ice(Syclya) felt she had to leave and I'm going to want some specific info.” Judging by his comment I believe that Cougar does not know why three different guild leaders have each left Phoenix Rising in the past 3 days, but I would guess that each situation is closely related. I dare say that we have more questions, then we have answers.

No comments: