Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To Be or Not to Be.

The challenge of training my somewhat unwilling slave Molli-Chan has given me a greater appreciation for what MsB might go through as my Mistress in our D/s Relationship. I feel the heavy mental weight of my self imposed serious attitude in dealing with her behaviors, correcting her mistakes, planning ahead, teaching her rules, and being ever vigilant in watching to see if she strays from my path. It can be a challenging struggle to keep control of both her and myself as she tests the boundaries that I impose upon her. The life of the submissive seemed to feel a little more relaxed. Perhaps I should spend more time thinking about Mistress needs, wants and desires, but I know that I cannot presume I understand what they are unless she specifically told me. Generally I think being submissive affords me a less stressful role of reactive, rather then proactive or imposing the action. Simply following orders instead of planning and dictating the orders. The role of the dominant seems to be more mentally fatiguing at the same time as both roles can be emotionally and physically fatiguing. The reward of being dominant is seeing your submissive grow, adapt and succeed. The dominant has control to reward themselves, where as the submissive is more dependant upon the Dominant rewarding them. This discussion raises a question. Do I prefer to have the control and the stress of greater responsibility, or do I prefer to relinquish control so as to ease my burden? Shouldn’t there be a middle ground?

No comments: