Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ms B and Heroshi Part 5

Heroshi has taken advantage of his student, Molli-Chan in her moment of weakness and taken her virginity thus reducing the viability for her arranged marriage. She was very upset but Hero reassured her that his intention was to make her his “First”. Molli mistakenly interoperated this to mean she would become Hero’s first wife and surprised Hero when she mentioned this to people in public for the first time. Hero subtly took action and manipulated her into entering his dungeon cell where he promptly locked her in. Tricking Molli-Chan into Heroshi’s dungeon cell made me feel a sense of control that when she learns that Hero has enslaved her she cannot escape or cause him some embarrassment with the towns folk. He wants time to settle her down and guide her into accepting her fate. After leaving her alone to think about what has happen to her, Hero returned to find that she destroyed the stocks and shredded the ropes in her dungeon cell. Ignoring the fact, Hero placed a platter of food and goblets of drink within her reach and suggested that she eat. With a hint of attitude she replied that she did not feel like eating. Hero corrected her reply by calmly saying to her. “No Molli-Chan, that is unacceptable, the correct response would be: Master, I beg your forgiveness, I cannot eat for I am not well.“ She looked at me in silence and disbelief as I took away her meal and consumed it within visual range of her. Finally, without another word, leaving her alone to think of what had just happened. A short time later she called out to me “Please Master, I do not want to be left in this cage” A smile crossed my lips as I heard a sign that she has mentally taken the first big step toward submission.

No comments: