Sunday, October 7, 2007

Satisfaction of Verbal Control - Heroshi Part 6

Molli-Chan is still annoyed with the situation that Hero has place her in. She recognizes that he has control over her within the town in the broad sense. She feels her personal training in combat skills cannot yet match Hero’s skill but the hope of surpassing his skill keeps her motivated. She is putting up with his demands and expectations although taking every opportunity to test the limits. When she tests my resolve I feel justified in subjecting her to various punishments that are intended to teach her what I expect from her in the future. One general topic that most punishments tend to exercise can be described in the words pride, humility and inhibitions. Another topic that needs to be reinforce is that she is expected to be in servitude to me so she must recognize that Heroshi’s needs, wants and desires come first above her wants and desires. To this end I had placed a device upon her leaving her in a perpetual state of arousal. To prevent her from reaching satisfaction I then locked a chastity belt on her and left her alone to simmer in her juices. Returning to her in 45 minutes she was very receptive and eager to follow my orders without much hesitation. In the conclusion we both experienced a pleasurable release and I was very satisfied that she behaved in the very way I had envisioned. Personally I found the entire situation extremely arousing and I think the feeling of having her comply to my verbal commands had greatly added to my emotional satisfaction.

No comments: