Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shouting the Dojo Agenda

I still struggle on a daily basis, thinking that this appointment to the Dojo is just not my thing. I have not yet taken an opportunity to share the Dojo Agenda with anyone not already a member. I feel relieved to find an excuse when distracted with other activities that would prevent me from taking a walk to the city center to meet with the general public. Whether it is OOC or Role play I simple do not like drawing attention to myself. In an attempt to fulfill my obligations I am contemplating an alternate solution by posting an announcement in the shout channel as follows.

Pardon this interruption for a PR guild announcement. I would like to take this moment to offer my time in answering questions you might have regarding the Tennen Rishin Ryu Takemi Dojo. The Dojo invites all Character classes, races and genders equally within its member ranks. The Dojo is a place for learning, socializing, role play, group hunting and developing combat skills.

The Dojo inherited its flavor from the Japanese culture but has been adapted to fit into the society created by the PR Council. Members are expected to respect the Bushido Code while learning to apply its Virtues to everyday life in Lenn Amar. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Tells or check the forum under guilds.

No comments: