Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Cryptic tale of Secrecy

I suppose the most obvious place to start this post would be to consider why I have not written in my blog for such a lengthy period of time. Sounds rather boring to me so instead I shall take a step forward to the next most obvious topic, and allude to what has happened over the past several weeks. The most interesting subject is more like airing dirty laundry, so to speak. Apparently, skeletons in the closet can cause discomfort to all those participating in the secret. I happen to be a victim of such a scenario. I was privy to the secrets of the past sins of someone very important in my life. The skeletons in their closet have now become a burden upon me. Twenty one years of stories shared and secrets kept had come to a climax for all involved. So far the anxiety of holding these secrets have been a source of self inflicted stress and a waist of energy. A major hurtle had been cleared this past weekend, although I just realized that I did not get back in touch to determine if those skeletons have been buried. One can only hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Calgary too and enjoyed reading your blog. Only 2nd day blogging, so still trying to find my way around